I am very thankful to Umrah Sania, Plain Curtains for nominating me this beautiful award. This is my 4th SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD. Sania’s blog “Plain Curtains” is good platform for motivation and other beautiful articles. Here is her blog’s link..please check it out ☟
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3.Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
My answers to her questions :
1. What would you do if you would be the ruler of your country?
I will repair our education system.
2. How would you feel when you would be pulled out of the class just because you back answered the teacher?
This has happened to me many times. But I do not feel bad at all because I have not back answered to the teacher without any reason.
3. The most important person in your life???
I am the most important person in my life, as long as I do not keep myself happy I will not be able to keep anyone happy.
4. Which place you would like to visit in a free time??
The place where there is peace, like to go there.
5. What is the common dialogue you use when you fight with your sibling?
“Don’t Underestimate the power of your brother” 😁😁😊😊
6. What do you think is the key to success hardwork or talent??
hardwork and talent both are complementary. If we do hardwork in the right direction, then the talent will grow automatically.
7. What’s your opinion on the unity of whole world without any borders?
8. According to you, what is the best quality of a friend??
9. If someone is fighting in your street for some reason what will you do?
I will create a diversion there to divert their mind. I had done this.
10. What’s your favorite food??
‘करेले की सब्जी’ (Bitter gourd) 😊😊
11. Think a situation when you are hungry for a whole day and finally you order a food in a restaurant. Will you take care of your discipline and eat??
‘पहले पेट पूजा बाकी काम दूजा’ 😀😀
My Questions ☟
- What do you love most about your blog?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Which bloggers inspire you the most?
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- Which song inspires you to travel?
- What is your one place you have to see before you die?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What are your goals / resolutions for the next year?
My Nominations ☟
I have nominated these people and thank you so much again Sania, you are doing great in your blog my best wishes is always with you.
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless!
COPYRIGHT © Shubham Verma